New announcement. Learn more

Landlords - 3 Step - Online Tax Return Service

Get your tax return prepared, for a fixed fee, by a Qualified Chartered Accountant

Get in touch

Get in touch with us by email, telephone or ask us to contact you

We will talk to you about your situation and work out what information we will require from you to complete your self assessment tax return.

We offer a hassle free online service for dealing with the tax liabilities of UK held property. 

You are obliged to advice HM Revenue and Customs HMRC of any UK property income whether you live in the UK or are a Non Resident Landlord living overseas.

We can deal with all of your letting income and then add any other applicable income or capital gains (if you sell a UK based property).  We agree these figures with you, calculate your tax liability and then draft your UK Tax Return for your approval before filing, on your behalf with HMRC.  We can also deal with Annual Tax on Enveloped Property Returns ATED if you hold a high value property in a limited company.

Failure to make a return, or late returns, can attract penalties and interest.  Landlords Financial can help you file everything on time, for a fixed fee.  We can do all this work, and liaise with you online so there is no need for you to visit an accountant.  We also offer a bookkeeping and accounts service if needed.

We have over thirty years experience in property and finance.  We have also run our own buy to let rental portfolio and more recently a holiday cottage business so we are well aware of all the legislation applicable to landlords.

 You will need to fill in some paperwork, most of which can be done online.  This will include our Agreement Terms and your authority for us to act as your Agent with HMRC.  We will also need to check your identification documentation.